I am a Software Engineer by profession. Currently I am working for the
opensource web services company WSO2.
Previously I worked for software companies in Sri Lanka called John Keells Computer Services and hSenid. I became an Apache Software foundations Commiter from 2003, PMC from 2005 and Member from 2011.
I have 10+ years of Industry experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture. I have developed interesting software in C/C++, Java and Perl.
Open Source Projects
Open source projects I have been involved with since 2003.
- Axis C++ - I contributed to Axis C++ from 2003 to 2005 as a leading developer from scratch. This is a web services stack written in C++.
- Mirae – This is a web services client in J2me for mobile platforms. I contributed for this project from scratch for a period of 1 year.
- Axis2/C – This is a web services stack written in C and more robust and feature rich than Axis C++. I have been contributing to this project from scratch from 2006 as a leading developer.
- Sandesha2/C – This is an implementation of Web services reliable messaging belonging to the Axis2/C stack, but maintained as a separate project at ASF. I have been doing major contributions to this project since it’s inception in 2006.
- Savan/C - This is an implementation of Web services Eventing Specification for the Axis2/C stack.
- Ravana – An opensource performance testing framework for Web Services and Web applications.
- Feature Comparision of WSF/C and gSOAP
- Apache Axis2/C Performance Round #2
- Amazon ECommerce Client
- Calling web services from the shell
- Web Services Eventing with Apache Savan/C
- Web Services Eventing Solution with Apache Savan/C
- Logging with Apache Axis2/C
- Reliable Messaging with Sandesha2/C
- Understanding Axis2/C Threading Model
- Feature Comparision of WSF/C and RogueWave’s HydraExpress
- Using WSF/C extended error handling mechanism
- WSO2 Cloud with Amazon RDS
- Setting up a MySQL cluster for use with WSO2 products
- WSO2 ESB Performance
- Performance Testing Framework for WSO2 products